Samhain was so great!

Sunday, October 30, 2005
We had a beautiful candlelight spiral, and honored our ancestors, as the tradition of Samhain dictates. It was really really great. Hopefully we'll get some pictures to post. We all wore our witch hats, and robes... and it was FREEZING. And wet! The moisture in the air curled the paper on some of our shrines that we created.

Oh! The best part was that everytime we had silence, the animals on the block would make noises. From sheep... to horses... to dogs... to donkeys, I felt like I was on Old MacDonalds farm. It was great! I envy Ligeiyas yard.

I want to do luminaries EVERY time, now. Thank the Goddess for Pacific Circle this year... otherwise, I never would have known how cool luminaries were. Easy clean-up too. I'm all about the clean-up.

0 comments: