Shopping for Samhain

Thursday, October 27, 2005
Well, I shopped for Samhain today... got some good deals on the makings of ancestor shrines. Bought some wooden boxes at Ms... finally invested in a coven glue gun. If any coven needed that in their box of stuff, its us. Bought a few rolls of harvesty ribbon that was on sale. Bought bags for our luminaries. I think its going to be beautiful. Now, if only I had a nice SLR camera with which to take pictures... Oh well... hopefully my disposable will do the job!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I'm going to bring my digital camera Saturday soo if you want to take pics with that it's fine of copurse! I wish I had a better camera and I think I am going to ask for that as the ONLY thing i want from my family for the holidays.
    xo, Rayne